Cultural Loop is Open
Free Self Guide Tour of Cultural Institutions, Public Art and History
The Arts, Hertitage, Civic and Cultural organizations of downtown Delray Beach, Florida, created teh Cultural Loop
in 2003-04. The Loop unites the cultural organizations and diverse ethnic communities through a 45 minute walk.
The Loop may be the only cultural trail in the United States where the visitor can learn the 20th Century experiences of whites,
blacks and Carribean immigrants.
Sign in the Guestbook to recieve Cultural Loop updates
Project is Supported by:
- The Palm Beach Post
- The Community Foundation for Martin and Palm Beach Counties
- Palm Beach County Cultural Council
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Colony Hotel and Cabana Club, Delray Beach
- Pineapple Grove Main Street
- State for Florida Division of Cultural Affairs